Advertisement

Above crypto ads are moslty scam be careful

Why I Chose Thrift Fashion Over Catering – CEO JayClassyThrift

For Jessica Danlami, going into thrift fashion was not her original plan. She had her mind set on the catering industry, but after she stumbled on a thrift fashion page on Instagram, she was impressed by how the page owner sold her thrift fashion items, and decided to start buying from her. For Jessica, thrift fashion is yielding a reasonable result.

In this chat with LEADERSHIP Friday, the CEO of JayClassyThrift talked about her business and life generally.

“I started my thrift business in 2020, during my youth service, due to the lockdown I was unable to go to my PPA(Place of Primary Assignment), for 6months,so I thought to myself why stay idle, when I can actually get myself busy I never thought I will go into thrift fashion.

All I wanted was to go into catering, then I stumbled on a thrift page on Instagram, loved how she was handling her page and I decided to buy from her, and she put me through some important things I needed to know about the business. I Am so glad I made that decision

Speaking further the Business Administration graduate of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai Niger state, said JayClassyThrift specializes in mainly casual and corporate dresses, for females, and currently she operates mainly on Instagram, but she is working toward expanding and opening a physical outlet.

On the lucrativenes and challenges in the thrift fashion business, she said, “The challenges I encountered in my early stage was how to get my target market, but with the aid of social handles (Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp), I was able to overcome it.

“The business is quite lucrative; but you have to have a niche. What works for A might not work for B. Satisfying customers is challenging, sourcing for quality items, getting customers to trust me without having a physical store is challenging, and of course lack of electricity.”

While giving some advice to people who aspire to go into thrift fashion, she said “If you are planning to start a thrift business or you are already into it, just be consistent, sales don’t just come easy with thrift items, your consistency and hard work will show off, I went months sometimes without sales but I never gave up, am not there yet but it’s been really great”.



from Leadership News https://ift.tt/Ay7bFON

Post a Comment

0 Comments